Notice to Provider of Information
This Notice describes how personal information you may be asked to provide is used by the County when that information could be classified as Private or Controlled under the Government Records Access and Management Act (GRAMA).
As a client of ArtTix, which is owned and operated by the Salt Lake County Center for the Arts, you are entitled to receive notice about our information collection practices. It is important for you to understand that information you provide may be classified as Private and Controlled under the Government Records Access and Management Act.
What is Private and Controlled information?
- These are records or other documents held by Salt Lake County which includes your personal information such as home address, home telephone number, birth date, social security number, certain medical or financial information, entitlement to social services, home ownership and living conditions, and similar items of a personal nature. The Private and Controlled information collected by ArtTix are addresses and phone numbers.
Why are you being asked to provide Private and Controlled information?
- ArtTix requests your Private information on behalf of the arts organizations that use our ticketing system and use our County-owned venues and services to facilitate an ongoing relationship with their customers.
What are the consequences for refusing to provide Private and Controlled information?
- At the time of purchase, patrons can specify that their information not be shared. If you choose not to provide information requested by ArtTix, we cannot guarantee replacement of lost tickets.
Who do we share this information with?
- ArtTix shares information with:
- The arts organization whose event the client purchases tickets for.