Getting Around Downtown
Wondering where to park when attending events at Abravanel Hall, Capitol Theatre, or Rose
Wagner Performing Arts Center? Check out our parking map, the big green P's are parking garages. There are plenty of parking options and
most are just a short walk to the theaters.
Some parking options include:
The Utah Festival Opera is in Logan, Utah. Please click here for parking information --> UFOC Parking
· Salt Palace Convention Center – entrances on 200 South and 200 West
· Radisson – 215 W. South Temple
· Marriott Downtown – 75 S. West Temple
· Hotel Monaco – 15 West 200 South
· Shilo Inn – 200 South & West Temple
· Hilton City Center– 255 S. West Temple
· Salt Lake Plaza Hotel – 122 W. South Temple.
Taking TRAX is another option; you can park for free at your nearest Park & Ride lot, then ride TRAX all the way Downtown. If you are going to Abravanel Hall, take the Temple Square stop. For events at Capitol Theatre or Rose Wagner, get off at the Gallivan Plaza stop. UTA bus routes also serve the theaters; check out www.rideuta.com for more information.